Can I Buy Lipo S?
You can buy Lipo S for weight loss. This oral medical food supplements a reduced-calorie diet and exercise plan for an effective weight management plan. After a consultation with a doctor and approval, the pharmacy will ship the medication straight to your door.
Do we offer Lipo S as part of a treatment plan?
Mobilize fat and burn it for energy
Stay focused throughout the day
How Does Lipo S Work?
Methionine, inositol, choline, B12, and acetylcarnitines are essential nutrients that play important roles in maintaining optimal health and wellness. These nutrients are involved in various bodily functions, such as protein synthesis, lipid metabolism, glucose handling, and energy production. Ensuring that you have adequate levels of these nutrients in your diet can help support overall health and wellness. However, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplements or making significant changes to your diet.
Methionine is a sulfur-containing branched-chain amino acid that must be ingested in the diet or as a supplement and is used for protein synthesis, including the formation of S-adenosyl methionine (SAM), L-homocysteine, L-cysteine, taurine, and sulfate. SAM has potential lipotropic effects through its role as a methyl donor in lipid metabolism.
Accelerate Weight Loss
Inositol is a sugar alcohol that has many roles in the body, including affecting neurotransmitters in the brain, forming cell membranes, and glucose handling. Inositol may decrease insulin resistance, a condition that leads to high blood glucose levels. In clinical studies, it accelerated weight loss and reduced fat mass while upregulating genes involved in lipid metabolism and insulin sensitivity.
Choline is used to synthesize phospholipids, which are essential components of cell membranes. The phospholipid phosphatidylcholine is also important in packaging fat consumed in the diet. Without adequate phosphatidylcholine, fat and cholesterol may accumulate in the liver. In addition, phospholipids are precursors to cell signaling molecules such as diacylglyceride and ceramide. Cells use these molecules to communicate their current status and requirements.
Boost Your Metabolism
Vitamin B12 is involved in many chemical reactions in the body, including ones associated with fat and carbohydrate metabolism and protein synthesis.
Increase Cellular Energy
Acetylcarnitines transport fatty acids into the mitochondria. Fatty acids are oxidized in the mitochondria to produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy currency used by all cells in the body. In addition to fatty acid metabolism, carnitine plays a role in carbohydrate metabolism. Carnitine helps maintain fluid balance inside and outside of the cells.
Benefits of Lipo S
- Weight loss
- Improved energy
- Improved quality of sleep
- Improved health of the skin, hair, and nails
- Reduced homocysteine levels
- Joint support
- Decreased inflammation
- Improved mood
- Reduced blood pressure
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is Lipo S used for?
- Weight loss
- Supports fat loss
- Promotes a healthy metabolism
You should avoid Lipo S if you are/have:
- Hypersensitivity to any components in the product
- Liver disease
- Hereditary optic nerve atrophy
- An allergy to cyanocobalamin or cobalt
- Severe kidney disease
- Iron or folic acid deficiency
- Receiving any medication or treatment that affects the bone marrow
- Cardiovascular disease
- Bipolar disorder
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) deficiency
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
What are the side effects of Lipo S?
- Anxiety or irritability
- Increased heart rate
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Low blood pressure
- Numbness of the hands and feet
- Fishy odor to sweat and urine
- Inositol: Overviewhttps://www.rxlist.com/inositol/supplements.htm
- Phosphoinositides: Tiny Lipids With Giant Impact on Cell Regulationhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3962547/
- Choline: An Essential Nutrient for Public Healthhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782876/
- Genetic variation of folate-mediated one-carbon transfer pathway predicts susceptibility to choline deficiency in humanshttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1276051/
- Comparison of myo-inositol and metformin on glycemic control, lipid profiles, and gene expression related to insulin and lipid metabolism in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a randomized controlled clinical trialhttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30608001/