Can I Buy Lipo B12?
Approved patients can buy Lipo B12 injections with the included prescription consultation. After consulting with the doctor via an online Telewellness visit and being approved, the pharmacy will send the medication directly to your door.
Do we offer Lipo B12 as part of a treatment plan?
Improve metabolism to produce more energy
Optimize fat burning for faster weight loss
How Does Lipo B12 Work?
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
Vitamin B12 is essential to making DNA and RNA, the genetic material in every cell, and to produce red blood cells. A lack of B12 causes pernicious anemia, which causes many symptoms. B12 is also involved in cellular metabolism, growth, cell reproduction, and nerve function. Methionine is used for protein synthesis, including the formation of SAMe, L-homocysteine, L-cysteine, taurine, and sulfate. The first step in the conversion of methionine is to homocysteine and SAM. SAM is a methyl donor that is involved in many steps in lipid metabolism. SAM contributes to the formation of phosphatidylethanolamine and subsequently phosphatidylcholine. Phosphatidylcholine is involved in producing very-low-density lipoproteins (VLDL). VLDLs prevent fat accumulation in the liver. SAM is also a methyl donor used to produce creatine. Creatine is a protein that helps muscle cells produce energy.
Increase Cellular Energy
Myoinositol is transformed to phosphatidylinositol in the body, where it is used to make cell membranes. Phosphatidylinositol levels influence hormones that regulate metabolism, energy usage and storage, and the stress response. Inositol can stimulate glucose uptake from the blood into skeletal muscle, resulting in decreased blood glucose levels.
Rapid fat and weight loss
Choline is used to synthesize phospholipids, which are essential components of cell membranes. The phospholipid phosphatidylcholine is also crucial in packaging fat consumed in the diet. Without adequate phosphatidylcholine, fat and cholesterol may accumulate in the liver. In clinical trials, choline supplementation led to rapid fat and weight loss in female athletes. Choline is also a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in stimulating muscle contraction, maintaining circadian rhythms, enhancing memory, and other functions. It is a vital source of methyl groups required to methylate homocysteine. Choline is essential for optimal liver, muscle, and brain function.
Benefits of Lipo B12
- Improved mood
- Increased energy
- Improved health of skin, hair, and nails
- Better sleep quality
- Reduced inflammation
- More efficient fat metabolism
- Weight loss
- Improved glucose utilization
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is Lipo B12 used for?
- Weight loss
- Energy boosting
- Metabolizing fats in the body
- Eliminating toxins from the body
You should avoid Lipo B12 if you are/have:
- A hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the components in Lipo B12
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Iron or folic acid deficiency
- Hereditary optic nerve atrophy (Leber’s disease)
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Bipolar disorder
What are the side effects of Lipo B12?
- Low blood pressure
- Fishy odor to sweat and urine
- Vitamin B12 Fact Sheet for Health Professionalshttps://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/
- Nutritional control of aginghttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12543260/
- Compound Summary: Inositolhttps://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Inositol
- Choline: An Essential Nutrient for Public Healthhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782876/