Purchase Vitality for Her
Buying Vitality for Her from Invigor Medical guarantees that you are working with a licensed, experienced, and dedicated doctor and receiving Female Supplement from a US-based, GMP and FDA registered facility.
Vitamin A & Zinc
B Vitamin Complex
L-Arginine & BioPerine
Vitality for Her Benefits
Vitality for her supports a women’s overall health, sexual function, energy level, and mood.
- Increases stamina and overall energy
- Supports healthy red blood cell development
- Reduces premenstrual symptoms
- Supports egg function and implantation
- Reduces pregnancy-associated nausea and vomiting
- Increases sexual response and libido
Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene)
Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate)
Vitamin B3 (as Niacin)
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)
Zinc (as Zinc oxide)
Epimedium (Epimedium sagittatum)(aerial), Tribulus Terrestris (Tribulus Terrestris L.)(fruit), Catuaba Powder (Trichilla catigua-juss)(bark), Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis)(root), Gingko biloba (leaf), Panax Ginseng (root), Damiana (Turnera diffusa)(leaf), Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera)(root), Ginger (Zingiber officinale)(root), Maca root (Lepidium meyenii), Muira puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides)(root), Mucuna Pruriens extract (seed), Asparagus extract (Asparagus officinalis)(aerial), Sarsaprilla root (Smilax china)
Boost Your Overall Health with Vitality for Her
At the foundation of well-being lies optimal health, a cornerstone that Vitality for Her strongly supports. Enriched with a blend of Vitamin A and Zinc, this pack is meticulously designed to fortify your immune system and vision. Vitamin A, known for its vision-enhancing and immune-boosting properties, reduces the risk of acne and bolsters bone health. Its inactive form, Beta-carotene, converts into retinol, the active form that reduces the risk of vision issues like night blindness. On the other hand, Zinc, the second-most abundant trace mineral in your body, plays a pivotal role in over 300 chemical reactions including carbohydrate and protein metabolism. Together, these potent nutrients serve as the pillars of your overall health, setting a solid foundation for you to thrive.
Energize Your Day & Unwind in Peace
Embark on your day with verve and conclude it with serenity, thanks to Vitality for Her’s multi-faceted vitamin blend. Packed with B-complex vitamins like Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), and Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), this pack has got you covered from dawn till dusk. Vitamin B1 is vital for metabolism and converts to its active form, thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP), to energize your body. Meanwhile, Vitamin B6 and B5 work in harmony to regulate mood, stabilize emotional fluctuations, and mitigate symptoms like irritability and anxiety related to PMS or otherwise. With these vitamins in your arsenal, your daily rhythms of activity and rest will align in harmony.
Ignite Your Libido with Confidence
Sexual well-being is an integral component of holistic health, and Vitality for Her directly addresses this. This vitamin pack includes L-Arginine, an amino acid renowned for its role in increasing nitric oxide levels and thereby enhancing blood flow to the genitals. Supported by BioPerine for enhanced absorption, this ingredient works synergistically to heighten arousal and facilitate climax. Further augmented by Epimedium & Muira Puama, known for their libido-boosting properties, Vitality for Her ensures a satisfying and invigorated sexual life.
Want us to contact you?
How to use Vitality for Her
Signs You Might Need This Vitamin Pack
- Night blindness
- Lack of energy
- Low libido
- Inability to climax
- Pregnancy-associated nausea
- Premenstrual syndrome
Vitality for Her FAQs
No, Invigor Medical employs doctors licensed in all 50 states, and a medical consultation is included with each medical service. Each patient will receive a valid prescription, which is sent to the pharmacy to be filled.
Once you have enrolled for medical services with Invigor Medical, it usually takes 7-14 business days before items arrive at your home. This process includes an online medical consultation, prescription approval, the medication getting filled at the pharmacy, and the medication being sent to your home.
- Niacin Fact Sheet for Health Professionalshttps://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Niacin-HealthProfessional/
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) | NCBI NLMhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK482360/
- Micronutrients and women of reproductive potential: required dietary intake and consequences of dietary deficiency or excess. Part I--Folate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20373888
- Bioconversion of dietary provitamin A carotenoids to vitamin A in humanshttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20200262/
- Vitamin B6 | Fact Sheet for Health Professionalshttps://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB6-HealthProfessional/
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) and the premenstrual syndrome: a randomized crossover trialhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2558186