Buying Performance Supplement from Invigor Medical guarantees that you are working with a licensed, experienced, and dedicated doctor and receiving Performance Supplement from a US-based, GMP and NSF registered facility.
Supports optimal muscle and nerve function
Detoxifies drugs, environmental and metabolic toxins
Increases blood flow into muscles
Performance supplement uses a patented mineral delivery system to ensure your body gets the minerals it needs for maximal athletic performance.
– Calcium (dicalcium malate and calcium bisglycinate chelate)S1
– Iodine (as potassium iodide)
– Zinc (zinc bisglycinate chelate)S1
– Selenium (as selenium glycinate complex)S1
– Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate)S1
– Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate)S1
– Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)S1
– Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate)S1
– Potassium (as potassium glycinate complex)S1
– Betaine HCl
– Lithium (as lithium orotate)
– Vanadium (as vanadium nicotinate glycinate chelate)S1
– Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate
– Whey Peptide Fraction‡,S1
OptiMag® 125 Capsules
– Malic Acid (as Albion® di-magnesium malate)
Magnesium is involved in hundreds of chemical reactions that affect bone and muscle function, blood glucose and blood pressure control, and protein synthesis.
Other minerals included in the Performance Supplement:
Calcium is important for proper heart and muscle function and strong bones and teeth. Iodine is important for thyroid hormone production. Zinc is used to make proteins and DNA and for proper immune function. Selenium is important for reproduction, DNA production, thyroid function, and protecting cells from toxins. Copper is used to make cellular energy and build connective tissues and blood vessels. Manganese is used to make cellular energy, maintain strong bones, and protect cells from toxins. Chromium may help with carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism. Molybdenum is used to process proteins and DNA and protect cells from toxins. Potassium is used by all cells in the body and is essential for proper heart, kidney, muscle, and nerve function. Betaine HCL is used to produce stomach acid. Lithium may help stabilize moods. Vanadium is used by some people to treat disease and by athletes for weight training.
L-arginine is a direct precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is released from nerve endings near blood vessels. It triggers a series of chemical reactions that widen blood vessels and increase blood flow without increasing blood pressure. Athletes use arginine to increase muscle blood flow during exercise.