Buying Mind Supplement from Invigor Medical guarantees that you are working with a licensed, experienced, and dedicated doctor and receiving Mind Supplement from a US-based, GMP and NSF registered facility.
Potent antioxidant supports brain function
Increased serotonin can decrease anxiety and improve mood
Adaptogens protect against the stress response
Nutrients promote concentration, mental clarity and focus
Mind Supplement combines nutrients and botanicals to support optimal cognitive function.
– Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
– Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
– Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris)(mycelium)
– Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola rosea)(root)(3% rosavins and 1% salidroside)
– PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)
– Asian Ginseng Extract (Panax ginseng)(root)(4% ginsenosides)
– Vitamin B12 (as MecobalActive™ methylcobalamin)
– Magnesium (as Magtein™ magnesium L-threonate)
– Magtein™ Magnesium L-Threonate
– TeaCrine® Theacrine
– Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)
– Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
– Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
– Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as acetyl-L-carnitine HCl)
– Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo biloba)(leaf)(20% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 5% terpene lactones)
– Bacopa Extract (Bacopa monnieri)(leaf)(8% bacosides)
– Sharp•PS®; GREEN Phosphatidylserine
– trans-Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)
– Huperzine A (from Huperzia serrata)(whole plant)
Mind Supplement combines nutrients and botanicals that support brain function and memory. Antioxidants help protect your cells from internal stressors and environmental threats. Adaptogens provide the nutrients your body needs to respond to stressors.
Cordyceps is a mushroom that has traditionally been used in Chinese medicine to enhance libido and treat sexual dysfunction. Cordycepin is similar in structure to adenosine. It is known for its antioxidant benefits and its ability to reduce fatigue and stress. There is some evidence that it can enhance endurance and reduce fatigue as well.
Rhodiola rosea is an herb that helps alleviate stress and anxiety. It may also improve mood, reduce inflammation, improve memory, and reduce cellular oxidative stress on brain cells.
Panax ginseng is an herb that contains ginsenosides and gintonin. These compounds provide benefits such as improved memory and mood.
Magnesium L-threonate is the most bioavailable form of magnesium, a mineral involved in more than 300 chemical reactions. Unlike most forms of magnesium, the patented form in Mind Supplement crosses the blood-brain barrier and positively affects brain function.
Theacrine is a purine alkaloid that increases attention and reduces brain fatigue. Unlike caffeine, theacrine does not seem to cause habituation to its stimulant affect. It also increases dopamine function, which means it may improve attention, movement, and mood by acting at the brain’s reward center.
Vitamin B12 is a cofactor in forming myelin, the fatty coating around brain cells. B12 is also important for energy metabolism, red blood cell formation, and proper nerve, muscle, and brain function. Vitamins B12, B6 and folate may help maintain normal brain homocysteine levels.
Huperzine A has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine to treat inflammation, swelling, pain, and memory loss. A meta-analysis of 20 huperzine A clinical trials found that it may have cognitive benefits.
Higher levels of acetyl-L-carnitine (ALCAR) increase acetylcholine, GABA, and glutamate in the brain. As brain cells age, inflammation increases and neurons become less functional. ALCAR is thought to support acetylcholine levels, which improves memory, attention, and focus.
Phospholipids such as phosphatidylserine appear to modulate the activity of immune cells called phagocytes. Phosphatidylserine also inhibits TNF-alpha, nitric oxide and oxygen species. It has a combination of nootropic, neuroprotective, and antioxidative properties.
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract contains two main bioactive constituents—gingkolides and terpene lactones—which may reduce stress and support memory. It seems to improve cognitive function in people with cognitive impairment or dementia.
Vinpocetine is an alkaloid taken from the periwinkle plant that is used for its cognitive protecting factors, reducing inflammation and increasing blood flow to the brain.