Purchase Foundation Supplement
Buying foundation supplement from Invigor Medical guarantees that you are working with a licensed, experienced, and dedicated doctor and receiving foundation supplement from a U.S.-based, GMP-certified and NSF-registered facility.
Vitamin K and D3 regulate calcium promoting bone health
Omega-3 fatty acids support optimal heart health
Vitamin D3 can improve mood
Vitamin D3 can reduce allergy symptoms
Magnesium promotes better recovery and relaxation
Foundation Vitamin Pack Benefits
The Foundation Supplement Treatment Plan optimally delivers vitamins K and D3, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids to support cardiovascular and bone health.
- Boost immunity
- Improve mood
- Reduce inflammation
- Strengthen muscles and bones
- Reduce blood vessel calcium deposits
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Improve insulin sensitivity
- Reduce cancer risk
K2-D3 5000 120 Capsules
– Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
– Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)
OMEGA OIL MONO 650
– Total Fat
– MaxSimil® Fish Oil Concentrate
– Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
– EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
– DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
– Malic Acid (as Albion® di-magnesium malate)
Essential for Cardiovascular Health: Vitamin K and Fish Oil
Vitamin K is essential for the blood clotting process. It is used to make the prothrombin complex, a protein and clotting factor essential for the proper function of the blood clotting cascade and bone metabolism.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids May Help Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke
MaxSimil® is a patented delivery system for the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids, unlike most fats, cannot be produced by the body. They are found in fatty fish and shellfish. Omega-3 fatty acids may help prevent heart disease and stroke, as well as some cancers. DHA is used to build structures in the brain and eye and to produce chemical signals in the brain.
Essential for Optimal Bone Health: Magnesium and Vitamins K and D3
Green, leafy vegetables are high in vitamin K1, also known as phylloquinone. Bacteria in the gut produce vitamin K2 (menaquinones). Menaquinones may be linked to lower calcium deposits on blood vessel walls and increased bone density.
Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is a hormone that is naturally produced in the body and is produced in the skin when exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps regulate calcium and phosphate levels in the body. It promotes bone and muscle strength as well as immune function.
Magnesium is the body’s fourth most abundant mineral. It is required as a cofactor in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. Magnesium is essential for maintaining bone and tooth enamel. Magnesium deficiency can be caused by a decrease in intake or absorption as well as an increase in magnesium loss through urine, stool, or perspiration. Maintaining adequate magnesium levels can help alleviate PMS symptoms as well as headaches, constipation, depression, and insomnia.
Want us to contact you?
How to use the Foundation Vitamin Pack
Signs You Might Need This Vitamin Pack
- Delayed clotting
- Depressed mood
- Frequent infections
- Chronic inflammation
- Muscle weakness
- Muscle cramps
- Bone fractures
Foundation Vitamin Pack FAQs
No, Invigor Medical employs doctors licensed in all 50 states, and a medical consultation is included with each medical service. Each patient will receive a valid prescription, which is sent to the pharmacy to be filled.
Once you have enrolled for medical services with Invigor Medical, it usually takes 7-14 business days before items arrive at your home. This process includes an online medical consultation, prescription approval, the medication getting filled at the pharmacy, and the medication being sent to your home.
- High dietary menaquinone intake is associated with reduced coronary calcificationhttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18722618/
- Biological Role of Vitamin K—With Particular Emphasis on Cardiovascular & Renal Aspectshttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8780346/
- Three-year low-dose menaquinone-7 supplementation helps decrease bone loss in healthy postmenopausal womenhttps://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00198-013-2325-6
- The role of vitamin K in soft-tissue calcificationhttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22516724/
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA: Health Benefits Throughout Lifehttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3262608/
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Fact Sheet for Health Professionalshttps://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Omega3FattyAcids-HealthProfessional/
- Evaluating the effect of magnesium and magnesium plus vitamin B6 supplement on the severity of premenstrual syndromehttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3208934/
- Effect of oral magnesium supplementation on physical performance in healthy elderly women involved in a weekly exercise program: a randomized controlled trialhttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25008857/
- Oral magnesium oxide prophylaxis of frequent migrainous headache in children: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialhttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12786918/
- Magnesium intake and depression in adultshttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25748766/