Can I Buy Sermorelin?
Invigor Medical patients can buy Sermorelin when they sign up for the Sermorelin treatment plan, and after speaking to one of our doctors via our telewellness platform. A pharmacy will ship the medications directly to your door.
Do we offer Sermorelin as part of a treatment plan?
Sermorelin is an FDA-approved medication
Sermorelin is one of the most widely used GH secretagogues
How Does Sermorelin Work?
Sermorelin Increases HGH Levels
Sermorelin stimulates the release of growth hormone in adults and, subsequently, the level of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). IGF-1 regulates growth hormone levels and its effects on muscular tissue and bone growth.
Sermorelin Improves a Number of Functions
By stimulating the production of growth hormone-releasing hormone, sermorelin also affects sleep patterns by increasing the amount of slow-wave sleep, increasing the nighttime pulses of growth hormone release, and reducing the release of the stress hormone cortisol.
Benefits of Sermorelin
- Decreased abdominal fat
- Increased muscle strength
- Increased cardiac capacity
- Increased exercise performance
- Improved sleep
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is Sermorelin used for?
- To treat muscle wasting in acquired immune deficiency disease (AIDS)
- Diagnosis of children with idiopathic growth hormone deficiency
- Off label use for adult age-related growth hormone deficiency
You should avoid Sermorelin if you are/have:
- Taking corticosteroids and thyroid medications
- Sensitivity to sermorelin or any of its components
- Growth hormone deficiency due to a tumor or lesion inside the skull
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Cancer, as it may promote tumor growth
What are the side effects of Sermorelin?
- Pain, redness, or swelling at the injection site.
- Difficulty swallowing
Sermorelin Dosage & Frequency
- 200mcg Injection
- Every Day
- Sermorelin (Injection)https://www.drugs.com/cons/sermorelin-injection.html
- Sample Records for Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptideshttps://www.science.gov/topicpages/g/growth+hormone-releasing+peptides
- Sermorelin Acetate - Indications & Dosagehttps://www.rxlist.com/sermorelin-acetate-drug.htm#warnings
- Sermorelin Acetate Injectionhttps://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/sermorelin-acetate-injection
- Sermorelin Dosage Administration Questionshttps://www.sermorelin.me/sermorelin-dosage-questions
- Sermorelin: A Review of its Use in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Children with Idiopathic Growth Hormone Deficiency. BioDrugs, 12(2), 139–157.https://doi.org/10.2165/00063030-199912020-00007
- Growth Hormone Secretagogues: History, Mechanism of Action, and Clinical Developmenthttps://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/rco2.9
- Sermorelin Therapy - Antiage or Rage?https://ndnr.com/anti-aging/sermorelin-therapy-antiage-or-rage/
- Investigation of Sermorelin as a Clinical Intervention in Aginghttp://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/01/prweb642821.htm
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone in Normal Aging: An Update.https://experts.illinois.edu/en/publications/growth-hormone-releasing-hormone-in-normal-aging-an-update
- Growth hormone (GH)–Releasing Hormone and GH Secretagogues in Normal Aging: Fountain of Youth or Pool of Tantalus?https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2544358/
- Normal Physiology of Growth Hormone in Adultshttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279056/
- Growth Hormone in Aginghttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279163/