Can I Buy Semaglutide?
Patients can buy Semaglutide as a part of a specialized treatment plan. After a phone call from a treatment specialist, you will be enrolled as a patient, and the pharmacy will ship the medication straight to your door.
Do we offer Semaglutide as part of a treatment plan?
Reduce risk of heart disease
How Does Semaglutide Work?
Control Hunger and Appetite
Here are some details about the Novo Nordisk manufactures of Wegovy. It is marketed under the trade names Ozempic and Rybelsus for type 2 diabetes and Wegovy for weight loss. Wegovy uses a higher dose than the other two products.
Wegovy is a glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) agonist. GLP-1 is a hormone that binds to brain receptors that control hunger and appetite. Wegovy causes weight loss by suppressing appetite. GLP-1 agonists also stimulate insulin secretion from the pancreas and reduce glucagon release — this lowers blood glucose.
Four clinical trials were conducted to examine the mechanism of action and safety of Wegovy. These trials evaluated the drug’s effects in people who were overweight or obese, with or without diabetes, and combined with mild or moderate behavioral interventions such as counseling about diet and exercise or meal replacements.
In the largest trial, the group that received Wegovy lost 12% more of their body weight at 68 weeks.
Benefits of Semaglutide
- Decreased blood pressure
- Decreased risk for cardiovascular disease
- Better lung function
- Reduced risk of stroke or heart attack
- Lower levels of triglycerides
- Improved mobility
- Less joint damage
- Reduced pain
- Lower risk of ED
- Enhanced libido
- Higher self-esteem
- Better sleep
- Improved mood
- Improved insulin resistance
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is Semaglutide used for?
- BMI 30 or greater
- BMI 27 or greater with at least one weight-related medical condition
You should avoid Semaglutide if you are/have:
- Medullary thyroid carcinoma (personal or family history)
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia syndrome type 2
- Taking another GLP-1 receptor agonist
- Known hypersensitivity to semaglutide or any of the injection components
What are the side effects of Semaglutide?
- Stomach pain
- Upset stomach
- Feeling bloated
- Stomach flu
- Inflammation of the pancreas
- Potential increased risk of thyroid C-cell tumors
- Gallbladder problems
- Low blood sugar
- Kidney problems
- Serious allergic reactions
- Increased heart rate
- Depression or thoughts of suicide
- Why Semaglutide?https://www.wegovy.com/about-wegovy/why-wegovy.html
- Semaglutide Injectionshttps://www.novo-pi.com/wegovy.pdf
- FDA Approves New Drug Treatment for Chronic Weight Management, First Since 2014https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-new-drug-treatment-chronic-weight-management-first-2014