Can I Buy Oxytocin?
Approved patients can buy Oxytocin (Pitocin) with the included prescription consultation. After consulting with the doctor via an online Telewellness visit and being approved, the pharmacy will send the medication directly to your door.
Do we offer Oxytocin as part of a treatment plan?
Strengthen the feeling of connection between you and your partner
Reach your weight loss goals
Increase your overall sense of wellbeing
How Does Oxytocin Work?
Oxytocin Increases Feelings of Bonding and Caring
Oxytocin, a small six-amino acid peptide, serves both as a hormone and signaling molecule. It enhances sodium permeability in uterine muscle tissue and fosters feelings of bonding and caring in the brain. Found in various body tissues, including the brain and spinal cord, this hormone has been extensively studied for its effects on uterine tissue.
Oxytocin Decreases Cravings and Suppresses Hunger
Researchers are investigating the use of oxytocin nasal spray to regulate appetite and improve self-control, with animal studies showing its potential to decrease appetite, increase energy expenditure, and enhance lipid breakdown. Clinical trials are currently evaluating its ability to induce weight loss in humans, positioning this medication as a promising drug target for treating obesity and metabolic disorders.
Benefits of Oxytocin
- Helps with social bonding
- Enhances sexual satisfaction
- Suppresses appetite
- Decreases impulsive behavior
- Reduces stress/anxiety
- Increased orgasmic intensity
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is Oxytocin used for?
- Medically indicated for inducing labor in pregnant women
- Used for stopping uterine bleeding after delivery
You should avoid Oxytocin if you are/have:
- An allergy to oxytocin or any of its components
- A uterine infection
- Genital herpes
- Cervical cancer
- Had surgery on your cervix
- High blood pressure
- Heart problems
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- An irregular heartbeat
What are the side effects of Oxytocin?
- Increased uterine contractions
- Fast or slow heartbeat
- Heart arrhythmias
- Decreased sodium levels
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, and swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- Breathing problems
- Excessive or continuing vaginal bleeding
- Feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- High blood pressure
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusual swelling, sudden weight gain
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
Oxytocin Dosage & Frequency
- 15 micrograms
- Twice a Day
- The Orgasmic History of Oxytocinhttps://journals.lww.com/indjem/Fulltext/2011/15003/The_orgasmic_history_of_oxytocin__Love,_lust,_and.3.aspx
- Enhances Amygdala-Dependent, Socially Reinforced Learning and Emotional Empathy in Humanshttps://www.jneurosci.org/content/30/14/4999
- From Autism to Eating Disorders and Morehttps://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnins.2015.00497/full
- Oxytocin Nasal Sprayhttps://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/oxytocin-nasal-spray
- ‘Trust Hormone’ Oxytocin Helps Old Muscle Work Like New, Study Findshttps://news.berkeley.edu/2014/06/10/oxytocin-helps-muscle-regeneration/
- Promoting Social Behavior With Oxytocin in High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disordershttps://www.pnas.org/content/107/9/4389
- The Effects of Oxytocin on Eating Behaviour and Metabolism in Humanshttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5868755/
- Intranasal Oxytocin in Hypothalamic Obesityhttps://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02849743