Can I Buy Naltrexone?
If you would like to purchase Naltrexone for appetite reduction, you should read about Bella+. This capsule supplements a reduced-calorie diet and exercise plan for a powerful weight management plan.
Do we offer Naltrexone as part of a treatment plan?
Reduces appetite, especially for people with another chronic disease
Increases the release of endorphins which reduce pain and inflammation
Endorphin release can improve mood and reduce anxiety
How Does Naltrexone Work?
Reduce Cravings and Hunger
Naltrexone is an opiate antagonist. Bupropion is a noradrenergic/dopaminergic antidepressant. Bupropion and naltrexone work together in the hypothalamus to reduce cravings and hunger. They activate POMC neurons in the hypothalamus, a brain region that produces a neurotransmitter that decreases the desire to eat. In the mesolimbic area of the brain – a reward center in the brain that is stimulated by pleasurable activities such as eating – bupropion and naltrexone can regulate these feelings of pleasure, reducing cravings to eat.
In three studies with over 4,000 participants who were overweight or obese and also had high lipid levels or high blood pressure, participants taking naltrexone and bupropion combined with a diet and exercise program lost more weight than those who were taking a placebo with the diet and exercise program. The most common side effects were nausea, constipation, and headache.
Benefits of Naltrexone
- Appetite reduction
- Decreased inflammation
- Improved mood
- Reduced anxiety
- Pain relief
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is Naltrexone used for?
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Autoimmune diseases
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
You should avoid Naltrexone if you are/have:
- Have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Have seizures
- Have an eating disorder
- Have an opioid addiction
- Are pregnant
- Have liver failure
- Have kidney failure
What are the side effects of Naltrexone?
- Skin rash
- Stomach ache
- Joint or muscle pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Chest pain or pounding heartbeat
- Pain with urination
- Ringing in the ears
- Shortness of breath
- Naltrexone (Drugs.com)https://www.drugs.com/naltrexone.html
- Naltrexone (Medline Plus)https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a619020.html
- Naltrexone (NIH)https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=ed2da3a6-0614-4bea-8e82-962cbaae6428
- The Use of Low-Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a Novel Anti-Inflammatory Treatment for Chronic Painhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3962576/
- Safety and Efficacy of Naltrexone for Weight Loss in Adult Patients – A Systematic Reviewhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8314402/