Can I Buy Metformin Synergy?
Approved patients can buy Metformin Synergy with the included prescription consultation. After consulting with the doctor via an online Telewellness visit and being approved, the pharmacy will send the medication directly to your door.
Do we offer Metformin Synergy as part of a treatment plan?
Increase insulin sensitivity and improve glucose utilization
Decrease appetite and cravings
Reduce fatigue with B12
How Does Metformin Synergy Work?
A Powerful Combination to Support Weight Loss
Metformin is used to decrease blood glucose and fat deposition in the liver and is used to treat type 2 diabetes. Researchers found that combining leucine, metformin, and sildenafil worked better than metformin alone at activating the 5′ adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK)/Sirtuin 1 (Sirt1) pathway, which regulates glucose and fat metabolism in the liver. The combination also increases liver energy metabolism and decreases inflammation. Leucine is a direct Sirt1 activator. Sildenafil inhibits phosphodiesterase 5, which increases nitric acid and blood flow. This pathway also interacts with the sirtuin pathway as it stimulates Sirt1.
Vitamin B12 Deficiency Can Lead to Obesity
B12 is important in the formation of red blood cells and regulating gene activity. It is also used to produce myelin, the fatty insulator that surrounds nerve cells and speeds up nerve signaling throughout the body. Obesity, insulin resistance, dyslipidemia, and cardiovascular disease have all been linked to low B12 levels, according to researchers. B12 is involved in the regulation of DNA coding for proteins (epigenetics) as well as many metabolic processes in the cell. There is mounting evidence that B12-DNA interactions regulate lipid metabolism and play a role in fat deposition.
Benefits of Metformin Synergy
- Weight loss
- Increased energy
- Boosted metabolism
- Improved lipid metabolism
- Decreased triglycerides
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved glucose metabolism
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is Metformin Synergy used for?
- Improved glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes
- Lowering of HbA1c levels
- Reduction of insulin resistance
- Reduction of fasting plasma glucose
- Improvement of lipid profile
You should avoid Metformin Synergy if you are/have:
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to the medication or its ingredients
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Kidney disease
- High ketone levels in the blood or urine
- Congestive heart failure
- Liver disease
- Insulin use
- High alcohol consumption
- History of heart attacks
- Eye problems or Leber's disease
- Iron or folic acid deficiency
- Any type of infection
- Stomach ulcers
What are the side effects of Metformin Synergy?
- Stomach pain
- Decreased urine output
- Fast heartbeat
- Loss of appetite
- Unpleasant metallic taste in the mouth
- Blue lips or fingernails
- Sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
Metformin Synergy Dosage & Frequency
- Twice a day
- Leucine and Sildenafil Combination Therapy Reduces Body Weight and Metformin Enhances the Effect at Low Dose: A Randomized Controlled Trialhttps://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Abstract/2021/02000/Leucine_and_Sildenafil_Combination_Therapy_Reduces.1.aspx
- Investigating the Synergistic effect of Leucine-Metformin-Sildenafil on Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitishttps://scholarworks.gsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=1069&context=biology_theses
- Leucine and Sildenafil Combination Therapy Reduces Body Weight and Metformin Enhances the Effect at Low Dose: A Randomized Controlled Trialhttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33369909/
- Vitamin B12https://www.drugs.com/vitamin-b12.html
- Efficacy of Metformin in Patients with Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus. The Multicenter Metformin Study Grouphttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7623902/
- Randomised Clinical Trial: A Leucine-Metformin-Sildenafil Combination (NS-0200) Vs Placebo In Patients With Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Diseasehttps://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/apt.14674
- Metformin: Mechanisms in Human Obesity and Weight Losshttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6520185/#R15
- Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, and Weight Loss Associated with Metformin in the Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3308305/
- Randomized Controlled Trial of a Leucine-Metformin-Sildenafil Combination (NS-0200) on Weight and Metabolic Parametershttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30569637/
- The Effect Of NS-0200 and NS-0300 Versus Placebo on Weight In Obesityhttps://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03364335