Can I Buy Finasteride?
You can buy Finasteride from Invigor Medical after enrolling in a treatment plan. You will have a Telehealth consultation with a doctor. Upon approval, your prescription will be sent to the pharmacy and shipped straight to you.
Do we offer Finasteride as part of a treatment plan?
Treat male-pattern hair loss
How Does Finasteride Work?
Prevent Hair Loss
Finasteride (brand names Propecia or Proscar) is in the class of medications called type II 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. By blocking 5-alpha reductase, this medication blocks the conversion of testosterone to another male hormone, DHT. Decreasing the circulating DHT hormone can block its effect on hair follicles and the prostate gland. Unlike rogaine, which triggers hair regrowth, this medication prevents hair loss by blocking the conversion of testosterone to DHT. DHT can bind to hair follicles in genetically predisposed people and miniaturize them.
Furthermore, the reduction in DHT levels also contributes to the improvement of symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate, or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). By lessening the hormonal influence on the prostate, it can help reduce urinary problems such as difficulty in urination and frequent nighttime urination. This dual action of promoting hair retention and alleviating prostate enlargement symptoms makes it a versatile treatment option in men’s health.
Benefits of Finasteride
- Decrease the size of an enlarged prostate
- Regrowth of hair lost in male-pattern baldness
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is Finasteride used for?
- Benign prostate enlargement
- Male pattern baldness
- It may also be used to treat:
- Excessive body hair (hirsutism)
- Increased androgen levels in transgender women
You should avoid Finasteride if you are/have:
- Being allergic
- Having liver disease or prostate cancer
- Being a woman, especially if pregnant
- Taking St. John’s Wort
- Being a child
What are the side effects of Finasteride?
- an inability to have or maintain an erection
- pain in the testicles
- decreased sex drive
- problems with ejaculation
- lightheadedness or dizziness when standing
- a rash
- swelling of the lips and face
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- chills or cold sweats
- Swelling or bloating
- A Review of its Use in Male Pattern Hair Losshttps://link.springer.com/article/10.2165/00003495-199957010-00014
- Hair Growth Stimulanthttps://www.drugs.com/ppa/finasteride.html
- The New England Journal of Medicinehttps://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199401133300208?casa_token=iUdzQtEjs-kAAAAA:1rynH1uvGxQYU7TL7nlNAPT7jV9DaENbQGpNuZWDx5QPGssd_X4JAli6Wd21on2H1wKfqCMGXW3gtCQ