Can I Buy DHEA?
Consult with a doctor to buy DHEA in our Lipo Burn formula. After your Telehealth consultation, we will send your prescription to the pharmacy, which will ship the medication right to your door.
Do we offer DHEA as part of a treatment plan?
Increase lean body mass
Burn stubborn fat
How Does DHEA Work?
DHEA Declines with Age
Dehydroepiandrosterone is produced by the adrenal glands as a product of cholesterol metabolism. DHEA’s direct mechanism of action is unknown. DHEA levels begin to increase during puberty, peak by age 30, and then decline by about 10% each decade, plateauing around age 80. The age-related decline in DHEA is associated with a decrease in muscle mass and bone density. Both DHEA and testosterone are converted to the active androgen dihydrotestosterone in the peripheral tissues. Many changes associated with aging – such as reduced immune function, obesity, diabetes, and increased risk for cancer – are associated with decreasing levels of DHEA, according to animal studies.
Benefits of DHEA
- Vaginal dryness and thinning secondary to menopause
- Improving skin hydration and decreasing age spots
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is DHEA used for?
- Addison’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Symptoms associated with menopause
- DHEA could potentially also be used to induce labor
You should avoid DHEA if you are/have:
- Being pregnant or breastfeeding
- Being diabetic as DHEA may alter insulin levels
- Having hormone-sensitive breast cancer, uterine cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids
- Having high cholesterol levels
- Having liver disease
- Having a mood disorder
- Having polycystic ovary syndrome
- Taking estrogen or testosterone
- Taking medications known to interact with DHEA
What are the side effects of DHEA?
- Acne and hirsutism in women
- Abdominal pain
- Increased bleeding with menses
- Weight gain
- Breast tenderness
- Adrenal Hormoneshttps://www.hormone.org/your-health-and-hormones/glands-and-hormones-a-to-z/hormones/dehydroepiandrosterone-dhea
- DHEA Supplementshttps://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/331.html
- Dehydroepiandrosterone - Is the Fountain of Youth Drying Out?https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12899651/
- Effects of Replacement Dose of Dehydroepiandrosteronehttps://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/78/6/1360/2650513?redirectedFrom=fulltext
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-dhea/art-20364199
- Dehydroepiandrosterone: Is There a Role for Replacement?https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)62848-6/fulltext