Can I Buy Citicoline?
You can buy Citicoline as a part of our Civance treatment plan. This oral medication helps improve cognitive function and focus. When you purchase through Invigor Medical, you gain access to our knowledgeable staff and licensed practitioners.
Do we offer Citicoline as part of a treatment plan?
Helps improve attention, cognition, and memory
Improves sleep, mood, and energy levels
How Does Citicoline Work?
Crucial Component for Brain Function
Citicoline is hydrolyzed into cytidine and choline in the intestines. After crossing the blood-brain barrier, it is resynthesized into citicoline. Citicoline is needed to synthesize phosphatidylcholine and ultimately acetylcholine, norepinephrine, and dopamine levels in the brain. Citicoline also increases glutathione production and opposes metabolic processes that promote cell death. The Kennedy pathway uses citicoline as an intermediary in the production of phospholipids. Phospholipids are found in the cell membranes of all cells in the body but are especially important for brain cells. Phosphatidylcholine makes up about 30% of the gray matter in the brain. Citicoline breaks down into choline and cytidine. Cytidine is converted to uridine. Uridine is required for the rate-limiting step in phosphatidylcholine production.
Benefits of Citicoline
- Improve attention
- Reduce blood pressure
- Slow cognitive decline associated with aging
- Improve memory
- Suppress appetite
- Protect visual acuity
- Reduce pain sensitivity
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is Citicoline used for?
You should avoid Citicoline if you are/have:
What are the side effects of Citicoline?
- Upset stomach
- Low blood pressure
- Fast or slow heart rate
- Fishy odor to sweat and urine
- Citicoline: Clinical Overviewhttps://www.drugs.com/npp/citicoline.html
- Citicoline improves verbal memory in aginghttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8624220
- The Unique Benefits of Citicolinehttps://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/sites/default/files/uploads/citicoline.pdf
- The role of citicoline in cognitive impairment: pharmacological characteristics, possible advantages, and doubts for an old drug with new perspectiveshttps://www.dovepress.com/the-role-of-citicoline-in-cognitive-impairment-pharmacological-charact-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-CIA