Can I Buy Bupropion?
If you would like to purchase Bupropion for weight loss, learn about Bella+. This capsule supplements a reduced-calorie diet and exercise plan for a powerful weight management plan.
Do we offer Bupropion as part of a treatment plan?
Modulate your brain’s reward center’s response
How Does Bupropion Work?
Bupropion does not affect serotonin levels, unlike other antidepressants, which means it lacks common side effects associated with antidepressants such as sexual dysfunction, weight gain, and sedation. Its structure closely resembles that of diethylpropion, an appetite suppressant and sympathomimetic agent.
Bupropion is an antidepressant that seems to affect monoamine uptake, antagonize nicotinic receptors, and inhibit the uptake of norepinephrine and dopamine. It appears to affect monoamine uptake and inhibits the uptake of norepinephrine and dopamine. Inhibiting the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine may explain how bupropion acts in the brain. Bupropion affects dopamine and norepinephrine concentrations in both the nucleus accumbens and the prefrontal cortex of the brain.
Benefits of Bupropion
- Improve mood
- Suppress appetite
- Increase energy
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is Bupropion used for?
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Smoking cessation
- It is used off-label to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Depression associated with bipolar disorder
You should avoid Bupropion if you are/have:
- Have an allergy to any of its components
- Have a seizure disorder
- Have recently stopped using alcohol or sedatives
- Have arteriovenous malformations
- Have had a severe head injury
- Have had a severe stroke
- Have had a brain tumor
- Have a significant central nervous system disease
- Are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, linezolid, or methylene blue
- Have a history of suicidal ideation
What are the side effects of Bupropion?
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Dry mouth
- Excessive sweating
- Ringing in the ears
- Changes in your sense of taste
- Frequent urination
- Stomach pain
- Uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Sore throat
- Thoughts of suicide or dying
- Attempts to commit suicide
- New or worsening depression
- New or worsening anxiety
- An extreme increase in activity and talking (mania)
- Other unusual changes in mood or behavior
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia)
- Elevated blood pressure
- Feeling agitated or restless
- Panic attacks
- New or worse irritability
- Acting aggressive, being angry or violent
- Acting on dangerous impulses
Bupropion Dosage & Frequency
- Individualized Dosage
- As Needed