Can I Buy Bella?
Approved patients can buy Bella with the included prescription consultation. Consult with the doctor via an online Telewellness visit, and after you are approved, the pharmacy will send the medication to you directly.
Do we offer Bella as part of a treatment plan?
Reduces cravings and manages satiety
Decreases anxiety, promotes better sleep, and increases energy
Promotes bonding and increases libido
How Does Bella Work?
Bupropion and Naltrexone: A Powerful Combination to Reduce Cravings and Modulate Appetite
Bella is made up of six drugs that are all known for their ability to support weight loss. Bupropion is a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, and naltrexone is an opioid receptor antagonist. Bupropion and naltrexone work together in the hypothalamus to reduce cravings and hunger. They activate POMC neurons in the hypothalamus, a brain region that produces a neurotransmitter that decreases the desire to eat. They also regulate feelings of pleasure in the mesolimbic area of the brain, reducing cravings to eat.
Oxytocin Reduces Calorie Intake and Suppresses Cravings
Oxytocin is a nine-amino acid peptide hormone made in the hypothalamus. In animal studies, administering oxytocin caused sustained weight loss by reducing food intake, increasing energy expenditure, and inducing fat breakdown. Oxytocin may also affect blood sugar control, a benefit independent of weight loss benefits. When oxytocin nasal spray was tested in humans, it led to similar effects: weight loss, decreased caloric intake, increased fat breakdown, and improved insulin sensitivity.
Vitamin B12 Boosts Metabolism
Vitamin B12 may help fight fatigue, boost energy, and support weight loss efforts. Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is involved in forming DNA and red blood cells. Research on how vitamin B12 affects metabolism is very limited. However, Vitamin B12 deficiency seems to be associated with an increased risk of obesity. In another study of over 9,000 people, having high levels of B12 was associated with a lower risk of obesity.
Topiramate Helps with Appetite Control
Topiramate is an anti-seizure medication for treating epilepsy and migraines that were found to have weight loss as a side effect. When tested in clinical trials, topiramate induced weight loss and improved blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes and obesity. Some users report that topiramate alters their sense of taste, which may help with appetite control.
Metformin Controls Blood Sugar
Metformin is used to control blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. Large studies have also demonstrated its weight loss potential. Metformin may modulate appetite control centers in the hypothalamus and alter the gut microbiome. The Diabetes Prevention Study showed that metformin decreased the risk of type 2 diabetes in at-risk patients by 31% over a three-year period. Average weight loss was about 4 pounds. That weight loss was sustained over a 10-year follow-up period. Weight loss strongly depended on adherence to the diet.
Benefits of Bella
- Support weight loss
- Decreased appetite
- More energy
- Improved mood
- More restful sleep
- Improved mental clarity
- Decreased cravings and increased satiety
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced libido
- Increased strength
- Better glucose utilization
Want us to contact you?
Where Do I Start?
What is Bella used for?
You should avoid Bella if you are/have:
- Have an eating disorder
- Have a mood disorder
- Have an opioid addiction
- Are pregnant
- Have seizures
- Have heart disease
- Have high blood pressure
- Misuse alcohol
- Have liver or kidney disease
- Have a drug addiction
What are the side effects of Bella?
- Blurred vision
- Metallic taste
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in mood such as anxiety, depression, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, agitation, and thoughts of suicide
- Allergic reaction/anaphylaxis
- Vision problems that may be permanent if not rapidly treated
- Problems with speech or memory
- Severe skin reaction with a red or purple skin rash and blistering.
Bella Dosage & Frequency
- Once a day
- Bupropion and Naltrexonehttps://www.drugs.com/mtm/bupropion-and-naltrexone.html
- Naltrexone and Bupropionhttps://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a619020.html
- Oxytocin During the Initial Stages of Romantic Attachment: Relations to Couples’ Interactive Reciprocityhttps://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306453012000029?via%3Dihub
- Differential Effects of Intranasal Oxytocin on Sexual Experiences and Partner Interactions in Coupleshttps://doi.org/10.1016/j.yhbeh.2014.01.009
- Oxytocin Enhances Amygdala-Dependent, Socially Reinforced Learning and Emotional Empathy in Humanshttps://doi.org/10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5538-09.2010
- From Autism to Eating Disorders and More: The Role of Oxytocin in Neuropsychiatric Disordershttps://doi.org/10.3389/fnins.2015.00497
- ‘Trust Hormone’ Oxytocin Helps Old Muscle Work Like New, Study Findshttps://news.berkeley.edu/2014/06/10/oxytocin-helps-muscle-regeneration/
- Elevated Salivary Levels of Oxytocin Persist More than 7 h after Intranasal Administrationhttps://doi.org/10.3389/fnins.2012.00174
- Low Vitamin B12 and Lipid Metabolism: Evidence from Pre-Clinical and Clinical Studieshttps://dx.doi.org/10.3390%2Fnu12071925
- Naltrexone/Bupropion (Contrave) for Weight Losshttps://www.aafp.org/afp/2015/0415/p554.html
- Oxytocin Nasal Spray Improves Self-control in Overweight Menhttps://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/619423
- The Effects of Oxytocin on Eating Behaviour and Metabolism in Humanshttps://dx.doi.org/10.1038%2Fnrendo.2017.115
- Metformin: Mechanisms in Human Obesity and Weight Losshttps://dx.doi.org/10.1007%2Fs13679-019-00335-3