First Step to Weight Loss: Buying Lipo Injections Online
Medically reviewed by Leann Poston, M.D.
Are you struggling to lose weight? Does your body lack the essential nutrients and vitamins you need to stay active? You may have heard about liposuction surgery in the popular culture and media, but it’s a potentially risky and expensive surgery. You probably haven’t realized that lipotropic injections are also a viable yet simple and potentially effective option to promote fat burning, weight loss, and even relieve fatigue. Start to feel the effects of a healthier, more energetic body and order lipo injections online as soon as today. Our telemedicine professionals will answer all of your questions before clicking “Confirm” on your purchase.
What’s a Lipotropic?
The term “lipotropic” was first used by scientists investigating fat metabolism and the accumulation of fat in the liver in 1935 (McHenry & Patterson, 1944). Over the years since then, various studies have been conducted investigating lipotropic factors, also known as “lipotropes.” “Lipotropics” are compounds that aid in the breakdown of fat in the body and help regulate metabolism. They are essential for a body to function healthily and properly, especially for the maintenance of a healthy liver and to maintain high energy levels because they promote the removal of fat from the liver and support an active metabolism. A lipotropic injection may sound daunting, but it is simply a combination solution of lipotropic agents, nutrients, and minerals.
The four common types of lipotropics include:
- Choline: Considered an essential nutrient for liver function, choline is also vital in regulating kidney, liver, and gallbladder function. Choline plays a key role in fat metabolism and also supports detoxification in the liver. Naturally, it can be found in foods such as beef, eggs, soybeans, and cauliflower. Choline is also produced in the liver, but oftentimes, it is not in sufficient quantities to sustain the body’s needs (DrugBank, 2020).
- Inositol: This is a vitamin-like substance that can be found in fruits, such as oranges and bananas, as well as raisins and peanuts. Inositol plays a key role in providing structure to your cells; it has also been shown to relieve symptoms of depression and panic attacks. When used in combination with other vitamins and nutrients, it helps the liver break down and eliminates fat (DrugBank, 2020).
- Methionine: One of the nine essential amino acids, methionine, can be found naturally in fish, meat, and dairy products. Methionine may be metabolized into cysteine and taurine, which help the body neutralize and eliminate toxins (Brosnan & Brosnan, 2006). It can also help prevent fatigue, support fat burning, increase the excretion of heavy metals, and lower cholesterol levels (PubChem, 2020).
- Adenosine Monophosphate: This is a naturally occurring substance in the body and is essential to maintain energy levels and for pain management (Agteresch et al., 2012)
What’s in a Lipotropic injection?
Lipotropic injections, otherwise known as “lipo injections,” consist of various vitamins, nutrients, minerals, and other ingredients; the mixture depends on where you purchase your injection from and what is prescribed for you based on which vitamins, amino acids, or lipotropics you may be deficient in. Lipotropics contain compounds that are naturally occurring in your body, as well as in food.
Because it is an injectable solution, Lipo injections are meant to be administered subcutaneously or intramuscularly in a fatty tissue layer or muscle such as the thigh, abdomen, buttocks, or arm. These injections are a mixture of key nutrients and amino acids that have been shown to enhance your metabolism and “rev up” your body’s fat-burning capabilities. As opposed to an oral supplement, a vitamin injectable can quickly absorb into your bloodstream and directly deliver the body nutrients.
Also read – Compound Amino Acid Injections
It is worth it to reiterate that if you buy lipo injections online, use them as a supplement to an exercise routine and a healthy, low-calory diet. Vitamin injectables are designed for clinically obese individuals looking for a solution and should be discussed with your doctor as a potential key step towards optimizing your metabolism to achieve greater weight loss results.
Average weight people have around 20-30 percent body fat, this higher percent slows down fat metabolism and fat will begin to accumulate in the liver and around other organs. This is a very serious condition and can lead to other health problems, such as liver disease. Lipotropic injection supplements may help prevent a buildup of fat in the liver and support your body’s metabolism and other essential functions to keep it functioning healthily. A lack of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, such as methionine and Vitamin B12, may also be the reason you’re not burning off that stubborn fat and why a healthy diet and regular exercise alone isn’t enough to get the results you are seeking.
Generally, lipotropic injections include a mix of the following ingredients:
- MIC (a combination of the lipotropics methionine, inositol, and choline)
- Vitamin B12 is a vitamin that helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and prevents fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in the metabolism of glucose and in optimal immune function.
- Carnitine is an amino acid that promotes fat metabolism and increases lean muscle growth and development.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) include valine, leucine, and isoleucine boost muscle growth and enhance exercise performance.
- Betaine plays a role in reducing strain on the liver and helps detoxify (Kathirvel et al., 2010).
When you’re browsing the various lipotropic injections online, and they all boast different ingredient mixtures, you may wonder which one is the best for you. This is for you to determine, with the help of a doctor, based on the specific reasons that you are choosing to use lipotropic supplements. The most popular mixture for activating weight loss is methionine, inositol, and choline, otherwise known as the “MIC diet.” Each of these three compounds plays a unique but vital role in our body’s functioning. For example, inositol can promote healthy, unblemished skin and stronger hair and nails. When inositol is combined with methionine and choline, it forms lecithin which aids in boosting your metabolism. The MIC ingredients work together to promote fat-burning in the liver, stimulate metabolism, and give the body important nutrients and antioxidants to break down fat cells.
Vitamin B12 is a popular additional ingredient commonly found in combinations of the three MIC compounds. It plays an essential role in red blood cell formation, supporting a healthy nervous system and cellular metabolism. It may also help increase energy levels and decrease cravings. Another popular addition to MIC mixtures is L-carnitine, an amino acid commonly referred to as a “furnace” because it transports and burns fatty acids, playing a crucial role in metabolism and energy production.
Combining these vitamins, minerals, and amino acids will come with their own unique benefits based on what each ingredient does individually. But these are the elements you need to look for when you buy lipo injections online.
What Are the Benefits of a Lipo Injection?
There are numerous reported benefits to using lipotropic injections, and many are associated with promoting fat loss and muscle development. The ingredients in lipo injections work together to make the body more efficient at burning fat and building muscle and help you feel stronger and healthier. Therefore, people buy lipo injections online for weight loss purposes, but the benefits don’t stop there. These injectable solutions can:
- Reduce stored fat
- Improve mood and mental clarity
- Improve liver function
- Help with cholesterol control
- Reduce sugar cravings
- Increase energy levels
- Improve gallbladder function
- Preserve lean muscle
- Enhance your metabolism
- Encourage healthy growth and formation of the joints and relieve arthritis issues
- Boost your immune system
How to Buy Lipo Injections Online
Before you can buy a lipo injection online, you need to consult with a trusted medical professional to confirm that it’s the right supplement for you. Invigor Medical has licensed telemedicine providers who are well-versed in the benefits of the products sold. Most pharmacy providers will require a prescription for a user to purchase a lipotropic injection online, so setting up either an in-office appointment or a virtual consultation with a licensed physician is your first step before purchasing.
You should always purchase your medications and supplements from a trustworthy pharmacy so you know you’re getting the best quality ingredients. In order to find a safe, high-quality online pharmacy, consider a pharmacy that is based in the United States, that uses pure drugs and has strict quality control regulations. When you buy lipo injections online, you may also want to consider choosing a pharmacy with fast shipping and delivery and take time to look over reviews and testimonials found on the internet to determine if the pharmacy is an efficient and user-friendly medication and prescription provider. Invigor Medical has partnered with Olympia compounding pharmacy, a pharmacy that meets or exceeds these requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for lipotropic injections to work?
While this varies for everyone, some users report that lipotropic injections will work almost immediately as you feel its appetite-suppressing effects. With proper diet and exercise, you may see the fat-burning qualities of lipotropic injections within several days.
Are lipotropic injections safe?
When administered in proper dosages via an accurate injection, patients will typically only feel minimal discomfort during the injection. All medications and supplements have the potential to have adverse effects. Always have a conversation with your doctor before beginning a new supplement and determine if this is the right solution.
Are there any risks or side effects with lipotropic injections?
There are always risks associated with starting a new supplement. Confer with a trusted medical professional before beginning lipo injections. There may be some irritation, redness, or swelling at the injection site. This may be expected, but if this worsens or is painful, consult with your doctor.
Although it is rare, some patients have reported allergic reactions, which may present as itching, hives, and wheezing. Other side effects may include headaches, anxiety, dry mouth, diarrhea, insomnia, constipation, irritability, and lightheadedness. If any of these side effects persist or worsen, consult with your doctor immediately to determine if you should stop using lipotropic injections and whether you should seek emergency care.
Are lipotropic injections a quick solution for me to lose weight?
When you buy lipo injections online, keep in mind that they are not a fast and easy solution. They should not be used as the sole method of losing weight. Consult with your doctor to establish an appropriate weight loss regimen that suits you, depending on your age, health, and lifestyle. Lipotropic injections are a specialized solution of essential fat-burning nutrients and amino acids, so they will help a user stay active and therefore lose weight, but the effects may not be immediate or the same for everyone. With a healthy diet and consistent exercise, lipotropic injections can help you achieve your weight loss goals faster.
Are lipotropic injections right for me?
Because lipotropic supplements are made of naturally occurring ingredients that provide the body with essential vitamins and nutrients, the injections are considered safe. The most common usage is for overweight individuals who have already tried a consistent exercise regimen and a proper diet but who still aren’t getting the weight loss results they want. Always speak with a doctor before beginning a new medication or supplement. They may carry out lab tests to determine your current levels of lipotropic agents, amino acids, and other vitamins and minerals to find a unique solution for you.
Where to Buy Lipotropic Injections Online
If you want to buy lipo injections online and have decided that they are the right solution for you, consider purchasing your MIC or multiple other vitamin mixtures from Invigor Medical. We use Olympia Pharmacy, which is a United States-based facility that only uses high-quality products and chemicals and has highly qualified and credentialed staff who work hard to produce and deliver you and your family’s needed medications. They produce all their medications in a 503B-compliant facility that meets or exceeds national standards, so you can have confidence knowing that you’re getting pure ingredients that will truly improve your health.
Invigor Medical has multiple vitamins and vitamin mixtures to choose from, including a MICC blend and a Lipo-Mino mix with carnitine, riboflavin, and B12. Before purchasing one of Invigor Medical lipotropic injection blends, consult with a healthcare professional at Invigor Medical to discuss whether this treatment is right for you and to obtain a prescription. A prescription is required in order to purchase a lipo injection online.
Learn more about Invigor Medical and how we can help you today at https://invigormedical.com/.
Also read – B12 Shot Benefits More Than Just Your Weight!
While we strive to always provide accurate, current, and safe advice in all of our articles and guides, it’s important to stress that they are no substitute for medical advice from a doctor or healthcare provider. You should always consult a practicing professional who can diagnose your specific case. The content we’ve included in this guide is merely meant to be informational and does not constitute medical advice.
- McHenry EW, Patterson JM. Lipotropic Factors. Physiological Reviews. January 1944; volume 24(issue 1): 128-167. doi:10.1152/physrev.19188.8.131.52
- Choline | DrugBank Online. (2020). Retrieved from https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB00122
- Inositol | DrugBank Online. (2020). Retrieved from https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB13178
- John T. Brosnan, Margaret E. Brosnan, The Sulfur-Containing Amino Acids: An Overview, The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 136, Issue 6, June 2006, Pages 1636S–1640S, https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/136.6.1636S
- PubChem. (2020). Methionine. Retrieved from https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Methionine
- Agteresch, H.J., Dagnelie, P.C., van den Berg, J.W.O. et al. Adenosine Triphosphate. Drugs 58, 211–232 (1999). https://doi.org/10.2165/00003495-199958020-00002
- Kathirvel, E., Morgan, K., Nandgiri, G., Sandoval, B. C., Caudill, M. A., Bottiglieri, T., French, S. W., & Morgan, T. R. (2010). Betaine improves nonalcoholic fatty liver and associated hepatic insulin resistance: a potential mechanism for hepatoprotection by betaine. American journal of physiology. Gastrointestinal and liver physiology, 299(5), G1068–G1077. https://doi.org/10.1152/ajpgi.00249.2010